Saturday, 21 September 2013

Outfits


So... I've cut my hair as you can see! Finally did it - been wanting to for ages but I could never find the courage. Me being me I ended up doing it myself on a Saturday morning when I was feeling a bit 'wild'.... so I've got to admit the overall finish is pretty shocking so I may have to go to the hairdressers to sort it out. But its SO easy - I wanted a blunt cut so there wasn't exactly much layering to do. Anyway back to the actual outfits. Firstly I will apologise for my dirty mirror in these pictures. Only actually noticed after I took the last shot. Woops. I'm obsessing over angora jumpers at the moment as you can see... mixed with structured skirts or 'skorts'.

3 comments:

  1. Love the first skirt <3

    http://imachicnation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy your blogging again! I came up to you in Topshop a couple of months ago.
    I wondered if you could please list outfit details?
    I love the first skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you look so lovely. Love the new doo. Can you please give outfit details of the second outfit? Thank you in advance!

    ReplyDelete