Monday, 20 February 2012

TOPSHOP UNIQUE AW12


Wowzer.... absolutely bloody LOVED the topshop unique aw12 collection at LFW!!! So proud of all the designers, they beat the pants off everyone else. Loved all the shades of khaki, the lace up boots and boxy midi's - all of my favourite things at the moment.

Been s*** with the blogging recently I know, life has been pretttttttty intense!! But when ever is it not I suppose! Anyway bought some amazing new bits recently I want to show off... including a gorge Acne jumper. It has to be my first expensive peice of clothing I've ever bought, absolutely can not afford it but the sales man was far too convincing I gave in. I feel like I need to do a bit of vintage shopping soon though.... my wardrobe has become far too much Topshop and not much else (not that that's a bad thing but you know what I mean!) Anyway, rant over!

11 comments:

  1. I love the military inspiration in this Topshop Unique collection! Like you, I was also stricken by that black shirt dress with red crosses and what looks like a harness(?!). That garment is just too. damn. cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing collection, khaki and military boots definitely did it for me too. It's all so wearable as well, clothes lust coming on!

    - cheska
    nakedfaun.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love it all, especially the two top looks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all. Cant wait to see this acne jumper :) Speaking of vintage, would love to offer you a freebie from my store, have a look and let me know if there's anything you like :)
    Jess
    x

    www.roamkix.com
    www.roamkix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to see that jumper too!!!
    Don't stop blogging Georgia!!! you're huge inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the Topshop Unique collection as well. Can't wait to see the Acne jumper!

    http://teresasglobaladventures.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this collection! I can't wait to see the Acne jumper too; I'm using them as inspiration for my module at Uni and I'm obsessed with anything to do with them at the moment! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I know exactly what you mean - I have been shopping too much at Zara & H&M need to re-explore Topshop :) BTW _ u have a cool blog ;)

    http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://noahlovesgrace.blogspot.com/2012/03/doras-fur.html

    Sorry for taking you by surprise. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi!! :)
    I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
    ... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
    Kisses!
    http://modacapital-blog.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. gorgeous blog. loving your imagery.

    stop by mine soon:

    CharcoalAlley.com //<3 PARIS

    ReplyDelete