Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Silk dress

My new silk dress from Topshop Boutique.... obsessed. Love how it hangs and how ridiculously oversized it is.There's nothing delicate about it, but that's why I like it. Apart from the fabric which is 100% silk. To be honest I think £80 is bloody good value for what you get with this beauty. Shoes are All Saints, they're a brilliant replacement from those ones that literally everyone bought from Topshop! Shame they actually belong to my housemate and not me!

5 comments:

  1. This dress is absolutely amazing! Love it so much! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress and I really like the shoes. Where is the necklace from? (:

    http://wildnumbernine.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh that dress is a bloody beaut!! You look amazing. :D I love oversized clothes, I love the way it hangs off your shoulders but still has straps.

    http://www.rafflesbizarre.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the dress! And your blog - some great inspiration! New follower! Have a look at my blog and follow back :)

    Http://fiftysixfreckles.blogspot.com

    Xx

    ReplyDelete